Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 27: My first day, and the first time I really can't think of a good title.

Well, today was my first day of college. I think it went pretty well. My first class was Sign Language which was interesting. The teacher didn't talk for practically the whole class. It was a little confusing, but I think it will grow on me. My next two classes were Music Theory, and World Music. Music Theory was well, music theory, but I think I'm really going to enjoy World Music. Sadly, I think the hardest part of the day is going to be the hour and a half break in between sign, and music. I might need to take up crocheting on a regular basis to pass the time, or something of the like, but I'll probably just end up doing homework during that time.
I guess for a feature I love It might be hair (is that considered a physical feature?). Although I have a love/hate relationship with my own, it's really neat to see how other people do their hair. I don't really have a preference for hair type, style, or cut, it's just neat to see how other people communicate with the stuff growing out of their head.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

You have such pretty hair! And you're really good at helping me fix mine. Glad your first day went well!

Joanna Grace said...

So exciting to see you take sign language! It'll grow on you. I took all the sign language classes that they offered at the college and now we have a Deaf ministry at our church. The coolest thing ever! Stick with it. You'll love it.
Music theory is fun too. . . in it's own sort of way. lol.

Rachael Melody said...

I'd love to take an actual sign language class - I'm self-taught, and I can get by, but I'm not nearly as proficient as I'd like to be.