Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 14: Adventure bound

Ever since I was little I have had a bit of a wanderlust. I would go anywhere practically. If you said that you had an extra ticket to go to Iceland, China, or some little unknown town in Kansas, I'm there. I'm not saying that I'm not happy where I am, I love Montana, living in the woods with my family, this is my home, I would just jump on any opportunity for an adventure. But the question isn't where I wouldn't go, or where I could have a blast, but where would I take a vacation. Tough. I think I would chose one of two places. The first being Samoa. I love (or I think I would love) this beautiful little island. I watched a Bizarre Foods in Samoa, and the whole time I was thinking that's were I need to go. I'm not sure if it is from God, wanting me to become a missionary, or just my own pull to romantic tropical islands, but anyhow that is my first choice. My second choice, which I think would be more of a vacation is Belize. Alas, I'm just a tropical girl stuck in a mountain valley.

1 comment:

His Handmaidens said...

ooooooohhhhh Belize...Tropical forests...tropical creatures...foreign food...I've wanted to go to Belize for a while!
I love your tastes. ;)
Jillian