Monday, December 27, 2010

A Pictureless Post

I thought I would do a nice Christmas post like I normally do for holidays, but for some reason we didn't take one picture! This is very unusual for us, but I'll post on it anyway.
On Christmas Eve we went to a service at a Church we were trying with the Underhills and Cunninghams. It was fine, nothing great, but defiantly not bad in anyway. Later that evening the Underhills, James and Stacia, and Tina and Christian came over for a snackish dinner, games, and to exchange gifts. I think we all had a good time, it wasn't a big shindig or anything, it was pretty low key, but still really enjoyable.
On Christmas morning we had a nice family time. Just doing what we always do: bumming around in our pajamas until it was getting close to the time when people might start coming over. My dad went to get Grandma and Grandpa, we all took showers and got ready, and the Underhills came over again and we had a Lunch/ Christmas dinner. We didn't do as much as we normally do as food goes, but we were all still stuffed by the time dessert came around. Mitch and I played on the WII for around an hour and a half, which actually was a feat to try to pry the boys hands off the remotes. I think we must have looked funny flinging our arms around and getting a little competitive (I beat him at sword fighting!). Hannah and Ridge and the Tina/Kathi bunch came over later and we had more dessert, talked, and played games.
Sorry if this was boring especially without pictures, but like I have said before I use my blog for more like my personal journal so I can look back and see what I was doing at that time in my life.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

that was fun. :-)on to New Year's!