Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Paper Dolls

Most people don't know I have a little fetish for paper dolls, specially ones from the 1800s. As I was looking at Regency bonnets, I found a link to simplicity patterns and was looking at some of their free patterns. Then I saw a picture that said some thing about free Patty Reed paper doll patterns and went there. Well, if you have a little girl I strongly suggest you go there. They have some of the cutest free paper dolls and wardrobe, that I've found for free. They have like four different dolls and lots of different clothing for each one (including a really cute party dress that reminded me of something Anna McClean would were) I think it was number 5130 just in case you couldn't find it. Each picture takes a while to load, but it's worth it. Here is a picture of one!

No comments: