Sunday, January 23, 2011

*Yawn*

So, I'm settling back into my old routine quite well; wake up, feel tired, do homework, feel even more tired, go to bed, and so on. This is what my "off" days are like, the other ones look more like this; wake up, feel tired, go to classes, feel exhausted, then go to bed. See the resemblance?
OK, it's not all that bad, but I have to admit it the new sleep schedule is killing me. Although (here is were you applaud) I have been getting to bed closer to 12, rather then around 1:30ish! So I'm not sleep deprived or anything just *yawn* pretty sleepy 24/7.
This is what my new schedule looks like for this semester;

Monday: Piano lessons, and Music Theory
Tuesday: Intro to Fiction, Sign Language, and Public Speaking
Wednesday: Aural Perception
Thursday: Same as Tuesday.
Friday: Homework, homework, homework, and possible some extra sleep:)
(In April I add Practical Botany which will add classes on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)

So far this semester is looking similar to the last one, with the exception of speech and fiction. I think Public Speaking is going to be fun. On Tuesday I'm giving a how to speech on "How to jump out of a speeding car", which I'm both excited and terrified about. Also the teacher is really funny, so I'm looking forward to how that class will progress. Fiction I'm still not sure about, we haven't really done anything besides read yet. So far I don't really like it, but I'm really trying to keep a positive outlook and not hate it this early in the semester.
Although it's been over a month since I was at the college It doesn't really seem like it and I'm readjusting fast. I just hope I don't become overwhelmed in these next few weeks.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Looks like you'll be really busy.