Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas in February

I'm going to try to play catchup in a few posts, so here I go.... Christmas 2011! I had my second foot operated on just a few days before Christmas, ergo,I was pretty drudged up at the entire holiday. We went over to Eric and Tara's house for Christmas eve, unfortunately I can't say much about it because I don't really remember much! I think I slept on Steven's shoulder the whole time and ate the filling out of his pumpkin pie. The next morning wasn't too much better for me, but I was starting to ease off the pain killers so I wasn't quite so tired. Later I was told I had been a Grinch/Scrooge hybrid the entire day, so maybe I wasn't as myself as I felt.We had a good morning with Grandma and Grandpa coming over and then later the Underhills, Vestals, James and Stacia, Hannah, Ridge, and Sean, Rachel + Matt, Kathy and John Mark. Luke Luke, Mitchell, Matthew, Uncle Greg, and Nora
Rachel, Stacia, and Me + Sean (Who is so small compared to now in the picture here)
Kathleen, Mitchell, Matt (Rachel's boyfriend), John Mark, James, and Greg. Lastly, Mitchell and Sean who is 3 and a half months old. SO cute!!!!
Ok, so now only a few months to go. I'm pretty busy with homework/classes/more homework, but I will try to post more, yet, I can only do so much, sorry.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I miss us blogging. <3