Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I burned

Yesterday was the first day of summer, and you know what?.... it actually felt like it! We have had non-stop bad weather for weeks now and since it was great out Tina, Christian, Mom, Luke, Rachel, and I all went down to Echo lake. The water honestly is still really really cold, but we canoed and kayaked around for a few hours and then braved the water. (Christian, Tina, Mom)My hansome lil bro:)Rachel!!!!!I love this picture! I thought it epitomized the little creature always behind me:)MomLuke and I,


and then Rachel and I.


Overall it was a great day. I really hope summer starts to kick in better now but the expectation of rain is high..... *yuck*. I guess we have to be thankful for all the: mosquitoes, flooding, and pale skin......? No, in all seriousness, there are some benefits of the bad, weather, can't really think of any good ones, maybe no fires? I'm sure there are lots......

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Fun! Can't wait to join you guys sometime! Especially at Kookanoosa. :-)

Nicole said...

is that your new swimsuit? cute!! I haven't had a chance to wear mine yet. I work too much =\