Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 1: Thunder, Light, and a Fro

Today was my first day of the Thirty Day Challenge, and it asked me what my favorite song is. This question wasn't to hard.
I woke up this morning to the sound of thunder. What a powerful noise, especially when it is right over you. It's just mind boggling to think of how God creates monstrous bangs by clashing clouds together. Clouds look so Innocent and fluffy. I couldn't get evaporated water to clash together if my life depended on it, let alone make electrical bolts at the same time.
So needless to say my favorite song (at least for right now) is MR. Blue Sky by ELO (electric light orchestra). I don't have the video, but if you do watch it they have some great fros and facial hair. But what else can you expect from the 70s?
I had some trouble with my playlist, so I'll just stick the song on the playlist on the bottom of my blog and you can listen to it if you want.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

LOVE the new background! And yes, Mr. Blue Sky is a new favorite. (Mom recognized it right away. What goes around comes around)