Monday, May 17, 2010

My sanity is back!

Finally it feels like spring is upon us and summer is on it's way. I love warm weather, summer breezes, digging in my garden, a good old fashioned sunburn, and going through a day feeling like I accomplished something. Today was the day. After my piano lesson I was able to weed in my garden for a good while (not one of the things I like) and got my potatoes and onions planted. I hope it's not to late in the season, but it's only just gotten warm enough to plant. I would put on pictures but first; I didn't take any. Second; who wants to see pictures of dirt and me covered in dirt and sweat, and third; I don't want to put on pictures of me covered in sweat and dirt. So instead here is a picture I took just for your pleasure from our beds.

2 comments:

His Handmaidens said...

Funny...I've been doing the exact same thing today. I feel sunkissed...
Jillian

Jessica said...

I love grape hyacinths. :)