Sunday, February 14, 2010

Things I love

In honor of Valentines Day I thought I would do a post on things I love. I cannot even begin to touch on everything, and I couldn't find pictures of like mud, church, or swimming, but believe me I love them.
God and His Holy WordMy FamilyMontana Dressing up with friendsCanoeing and swimmingFruit!DancingMy friends (Don't worry you all come much higher on the list)BadmintonCleoCorduroy jackets, and clothing in generalanything extreme like skydiving, tree climbing, ironing.

P.S. you should all check out this sport it's amazing! (Bewared though not all the pictures all 100% appropriate) http://www.extremeironing.com/

1 comment:

His Handmaidens said...

That was a great post Megan. I like the dancing picture. I am sure you will get to extreme sports eventually.
Caitlin