Friday, May 9, 2008

Deceived!

Since November 05 I've have been misinformed about my height. It's was one of those times when you hear something you don't want to know and your not sure whether to scream, merge into a strange mumbling creature, stare at a wall, not to believe them, or just face it and be semi happy. Well, Wednesday was one of those times. Well, I'll get to the point. For the last 3 or so years I've thought I was 5' 2", and on Wednesday I found out I was 5'4"! So, I thought, at least I'm the same height as Napoleon Bonaparte. But you know what, again I was misinformed, because I found out when I researched it that he was 5'6"! So than I looked up people that are 5'4", and found that my favorite actor, Barry Fitzgerald is 5'4"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still love you!! But this summer, we're going to have some WEIRD pix!! Time for campus boots!

Samurai said...

Look on the bright side, there is a whole lot of worse things that you could have been deceived about!