Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tagged!

Well, I guess I've been tagged, so here it is.
What is a very interesting fact about you?Um, I'm hypermobile (I bend in funny directions)

What are two things in this world that you love very much?Jesus, and my family.

What was the last thing you ate? Slices of toffee, chocolate, carmel apple. Yumm...

Who is your favorite movie/book character. Tally

What is your favorite color? Bright green, Yellow, Brown, Black, Blue, Red (I know that's more then one, sorry)

Are you random? I would say?.... Yes.

Do you have a totem animal?
Um, no, but if I did it would be a moose.

How many people follow your main blog? I think eight.

What is your favorite animal? Dogs, Yaks, Moose

Downhill or Cross-Country skiing?Downhill, all the way (pun intended)

Soda or water? Water. I don't like caffeine.

Weekends vs. School days? Depends on what I'm doing.

Trees or flowers? Trees. You can find pictures of me in them just about at any age of my life.


REGULAR QUESTIONS

What is your favorite movie? I am Legend, Cranford, The Day after Tomorrow,

What is your favorite book?The Bible, Pirates, Historical, or futuristic.

How long have you been on blogger for?
April 2008


Now I get to tag someone!

Luke